Tanbukan (探武館) means: the house that searches for martial arts knowledge. This section of the website contains resources- mainly for our own students, but others are very welcome to have a look . . .
- Mountain Warriors Aikijujutsu Syllabus: Fifth kyuu through to first dan
- Mountain Warriors Kickboxing Syllabus – Sixth kyuu (red belt) to first dan (black belt)
Resources for students
- Japanese martial arts vocabulary
- Bowing – Zarei 座礼 and Ritsurei立礼
- Dojo etiquette (Reigi Sahō 礼儀作法)
- How to tie a martial arts belt correctly
- Lesson notes page for Tai Chi class
- Student registration form (This is a PDF document – for a Word version of this form please contact us)
Do you have any questions about anything on this page; or anything else you would like to see posted here? Feel free to post a comment below, or contact us . . .